kripsens free jazz/ search( ....& things...)

i found one vid on the joe morris-hmmm, he looks interesting, may have to explore him more.....

funny reading the arto lindsay reviews from amazon :
"I've always wondered whether Arto Lindsay tunes his guitar. With the amount of noise and dissonance that comes out of it I am inclined think not;"

that makes me laugh--when i was doing my tuning exploration a few yrs ago-i wondered that myself-why bother tuning-it sounds so cool untuned! ha!
but i will say the sounds he gets, whether he tunes or  not are most COOL!!!

yea, as for the dada comments-i do believe that dada is one of the biggest movements that influenced all of the art world in the 20th century...and it spilled out to
main world in many ways too....
the chaos, nonsense, absurdity, humor, juxtaposition of images/material....probably explains most of our world today....all thanks to duchamp and that crazy group of disillusioned artists after WWI.....

s---