Re: OT: Free Jazz/Avant-Garde Guitar/Bass/Drum Trios

Lots of great suggestions here, allow me to add one more. Lambic Jones
is exactly that, a guitar/bass/drum trio with Percy Jones (Brand X) on
fretless bass, and Stephen Moses (Alice Donut) on drums and trombone
playing completely improvised music that includes looping...oh yeah,
the guitar player is me, Paul Sullivan. You can see us here,
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=lambic+jones&search_type=&aq=f
   I keep forgetting to post gigs here, but we had a packed house at
the Bitter End last Saturday, and we're also playing in Bushwick
Brooklyn (NY) at Goodbye Blue Monday this Friday, April 2nd. There's
lots of videos on youtube, and we have an album forthcoming, also...

thanks for looking,
Paul