VirtualGigSpam: Jim Goodin Live on Improv Friday this Friday

Btw while I have everyone's attention about my orgasm on Steve T (absolutely love all he blessed us with),

I am doing a live solo webcast this Friday evening and for all you west coasters it's right up your alley, 7pm PST and my show is being hosted by ImprovFriday which I'm very jazzed about.

The details...

Jim Goodin Live on Improv Friday
http://improvfriday.ning.com
This Friday, Apr 2, 7pm PST/10pm EST, check http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html for times in your part of the world.

Improv Friday is a really inspiring community of like minded souls creating experimental music.  Was founded about 2 years ago by J.C. Combs and I just learned about it about 2 months ago.  Have found a really fertile ground to be part of.  They started hosting live casts a few weeks ago and I'm proud to be doing one for them this Friday, please logon if you are around your techology and the web.

Best and thanks.

Jim

--
ReUse, an introspective textural aural