Re: kripsens free jazz/ search

Much as I love Eivind Aarset, I wouldn't really consider his work free
at all.  There are improvisational elements but he's definitely
playing pre-composed material.  I wouldn't even say its that avant
garde either though that may just be me and my ideas of what
constitutes that label.

Otherwise, EA is truly fantastic and one of my favorite musicians of late.

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos