Re: Boomerang iii - experiences and grooves

Hi Stone

> One issue I run into when traveling and wanting to loop out of my home
> base is what to run my looper into so I can play/jam.

I can recommend 10" active PA speakers from RFC or FCB.
For mobile use, check a Taxi (battery-driven). Roland Cubes probably are
also fine.
Or, you might want to invest into a Bose system... :-)

best regards
Buzap

--
GMX DSL: Internet, Telefon und Entertainment für nur 19,99 EUR/mtl.!
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02