Re: Mainstage 2 with Mobius Help Needed

That worked!!!! What a glorious day. Instead of using Mobius as a software instrument with Multi Output(8x sterep), I choose regular ol' plain stereo. In the Mobius settings I made sure that all the plug in, ins and outs were set to 1. Now it works great. Thanks again Per for all your help. I owe you big time.