Re: komplete vs. ableton

After reading about how you work and your intentions I agree that it
seems as the NI stuff hosted in Bidule would become a very rewarding
setup for you. What you lose out on compared to Ableton is sequencing
capabilities. But you may do other cool things like setting up KOntakt
4 patches of multiple loops or wire up a bunch of that little step
sequencing group that comes with the latest Bidule upgrade. You may
work with tap tempo solutions in Kontakt or Bidule... or use Mobius to
set a tempo that Bidule fetches through the IAC Bus into a "MIDI Clock
To Sync" object that all other hosted plugins pick their tempo from.
Bidule is a wonderfully open system.

BTW, if you are into live sequencing you may also enjoy Numerology as
a host for the NI Komplete stuff. http://www.five12.com/

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se