Fwd: Forced to withdraw with apologies and an important note about the economics of selling CD/DVDs

Date: 18 March 2010 09:20:28 GMT
To: Andy Butler <info@andybutler.com>
Subject: Re: Forced to withdraw with apologies and an important note about the economics of selling CD/DVDs

We could do it as a Bandcamp download - would reduce costs by around 95%?

Matt Stevens
www.mattstevensguitar.com

On 18 Mar 2010, at 09:18, Andy Butler wrote:

Hi David,

sorry to mess everybody about.

I'm out.

It's gonna be too expensive, 6 weeks is not long enough
for me to guarantee a worthwhile submission,
and 80 cds is 50 more than I'll ever need.

Also, I'm already on LD3, so it's nice to give someone else a chance.
(which is why this is posted to ld)

I will buy a copy of course.

apologies
andy butler

david kirkdorffer wrote:
Sorry you are dropping out Rick.

I think I mentioned right from the start that the plan was to share production costs to produce 1000 CD s.

Rick proposes an interesting option for anyone, however I m not interested in the one-off production process for the LD CD IV.
If anyone else would like to back-out, let me know.

Cheers!

David.