From: Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com>
Subject: Re: how do you store your cables?
To: "LOOPERS DELIGHT (posting)" <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>

I don't know if I"m too weird or not (go ahead, brothers and sisters, let the flames begin)
but I like to just put different pedals together in different combinations and just go
to a gig without knowing exactly what they'll do.

I know that someone like my brother who is so meticulous about his guitar sound, both regular and processed
that this won't do, but I like to be surprised and try to make something out of what the processing gives me.
This is also,  to be honest,  pretty easy when you are dealing with noise as I am currently doing with a
large part of my live performances.

Rick Walker