Looperlative LP1 for sale, second hand but unused

Hi friends,

A friend is selling a Looperlative LP1 in mint fresh condition, have
actually never been used. He ordered it for a specific project but the
LP1 could not be delivered in time so he hade to start off the project
with a different looping solution. When the LP1 finally arrived it was
never even unpacked. Price USD 1271 plus shipping from Stockholm,
Sweden. Interested may email me privately and I hook you up with the
owner.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se