Re: AT4050 - Re: OT: Recommendations for Microphone and Archtop or Acoustic Guitar

The Dpa sounds really natural and is easy to clip on the instrument.
Antony Hequet

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 15, 2010, at 10:25 PM, Todd Matthews <gtmatthews@gmail.com> wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Todd Matthews <gtmatthews@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 5:22 PM
Subject: Re: AT4050 - Re: OT: Recommendations for Microphone and Archtop or Acoustic Guitar
To: Kris Hartung <info@krispenhartung.com>

I'm using the atm350 to mix with a piezo pickup on my acoustic bass. The clip doesn't open up that wide so I've had to be creative in what I attach it to... but the mic sounds good to me. The other pricer option for an instrument mic that gets high gain before feedback is the DPA4099.

-Todd Matthews