Re: how do you store your cables?

Ha! :)

I've just spent a whole day this week-end doing exactly that!

>the most important is to roll them without twisting!
Yes, imo the most important piece of advice. I hate it when I borrow gear
to someone and get it back with twisted cables...

What I did:
Rolled and sorted my cables neatly, fixing each cable with a velcro strip.
Got more than a dozen boxes, labeled neatly now ("XLR cables","chinch
cables","patch cables"...).

Way better than all the bags and boxes I had before...

best regards
Buzap
--
GMX DSL: Internet, Telefon und Entertainment für nur 19,99 EUR/mtl.!
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02