Re: Shielding, was: Constant buzzing - can it be killed!

I'll try to do an experiment this week, Bill, and run my system with all
the
wireless routers and sattelite TV gear off.  I was thinking something
similar.

Here at my house, we have a wireless router for internet, plus two relay
routers that expand the reach.  Then we have three separate wireless LAN
phones, all running on different frequencies.  Then we have a separate
wireless system for the TV system, which connects it to the laptop, etc.

Our house is a literal bath of wireless frequencies. I am wondering if all
that, with my guitar mag pickup, is part of the problem.

I'll let you know if the isolation transformer I bought solves the problem.
Kris