Re: Enver Izmailov (guitarist)

Downside with the stick is that the range of tones to be got
by varying the playing technique is (...a quick count..)
.....one. Maybe not an issue, but for me it takes away
about 90% of the music.

andy butler

Tad harsh Andy.. but I agree you would think so by watching most stick players.. I think its a amazing instrument, and I would love to get MY hands on one.. Im sure that the TYPE of players it attracts results in that sound, Im certain the instrument its self can do alot more... which makes it quite exiting, an unexplored instrument!

Mark

--
www.markfrancombe.com
www.ordoabkhao.com