Re: vst (win) -> vst (osx) (budget studio)

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 12:44 PM, Buzap Buzap <buzap@gmx.net> wrote:
> If I wasn't invested in Logic Pro (which is actually also a great buy
>incl. Mainstage, virtual instruments, effects, loops...) + Mac, I'd
>switch to PC + Reaper.

These day's an Apple pc is just as good as any other running Windows.
The utility that  makes that possible is Bootcamp and comes with any
OS X box. It requires the user to restart the machine to boot into
Windows or OS X.

So you can actually have both the Reaper stuff and the Logic stuff
ready to go under your fingertips. Myself I've used an Apple pc for
Windows software many years, running SoundForge, Mobius and some
Windows only VST plugins.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se