Re: Constant buzzing - can it be killed!

On Mar 11, 2010, at 12:14 AM, Kris Hartung wrote:

Yeah, that's very pricey.  This will be a last resort, and this assumes it will work.

Furman may make another product that suits your needs. I've called them up and spoken with very helpful folks there who listened to my yammer on and on about my rig, my problems, needs, etc., before recommending a product. You might just want to give 'em a call tomorrow and see what they tell you. Sure can't hurt.

I live in a very old house also (1880s or so), so I had weird shit going on with voltage regulation as well as some noise. The Furman product (AR-15?) I bought cleared it right up, and I have steady, clean power. But your needs could be different, of course. Still, I'd recommend giving them a call.

Jeff