I´m selling my complete Roland GR system

Hi everybody,

I´m selling some of my equipment on e-bay at the moment, which is not especially loop-related, but might be of interest to some people here:

It´s a complete Roland GR System:
1. a custom made Stratocaster with all the technology of a Roland G-505 controller guitar (and ready for MIDI use, when combined with the Roland GM-70 or for use with e.g. VG-8 with the Roland BC-13 converter box)
2. an original Roland GR-300 Guitar Synth (the blue one) from the early eighties
3. the original 24-pin cable to connect guitar and synthesizer

If somebody is interested, you´ll find all details about the items on their auction pages:

For everybody who is not interested, please excuse this slightly off topic mail.

Cheers
Ingo