Re: Antwerp loop fest

brother Dirk man no way how ca i forget you amigo!
is just my bad english i meant it was great meeting these "new" loopers in
person,i had already had the pleasure of meeting you last year and the
year before in Cologne,so it was a pleasure seeing you,Ronald and everyone
else that was there las year.
and by the way if anybody in this list has not lisetened to Dirks CDs "the
river of apprearance" yet you are missing something as well as Sjaaks new
release we got drunk on good chilenean wine while we listened to this CDs
truly beautiful man!
big hugs and hope to see you some time again
cheers
www.myspace.com/luisangulocom