boss slicer

actually i also just bought a boss slicer and am awaiting it, and i also just
bought a digitech timebender, and am anxiously awaiting it (sort of bought them for my bday-good day for me!!!)

i will say that in the last month i've had the roland ef303-which has a slicer effect in it-i really like the effect, and that's why i wanted to try the slicer. the ef303 is HUGE on my board, and i'm running out of real estate . i'm also wishing when i had the electricians in my house 3 yrs ago that i would have put some more outlets in my studio-i'm full up there also....but the effects of the ef303 are interesting-it's built like a tank, although a few are repeats of what i have, but the filter and isolator sounds good too on it. but the main thing i've found is doing short loops w/ my guyatone md3 (mangling them) and then turning on the slicer-it's kind of cool. makes some nice sounds...guess that's why i wanted to try the boss slicer & it's smaller footprint (never thought i'd come to the day where pedal size becomes an issue...)...

i should also say that even w/ the ef303 and my new korg kaoss 2 pad-both using rca in/outs-i've not noticed any signal loss, much different than the mini kaoss pad...that's sort of why i got a KP2 also-liked the sounds of the mini kaoss pad-but wanted to see if it had better sound-and it does-there are some fun sound mangling options in it as well....
s---