Re: new digitech jamman stereo

My first question is why the great fascination with storage??? Honestly I can see that some people might really put this feature to use in a very structured backing tracks format but for me... snippitty snip
Bill

I think you answered you´re own question there Bill. I´m the same as you thought Bill, I never use(d) the Repeater disks, apart from to get insanely long loops... but I have to say that YEARS later, I have gone back over a few loops and listened to the remains of jams... which is very cool, considering the repeater had multiple teacks so you can kinda recreate what you did in a way.

The there ARE two kinds of live loopers (people), theres the improvise everything and snip and chop and rearrange and use the loopers as an instrument.. and tehre are those who need good, reliable ways to put together pre-recorded tracks in a live setting, but with the ability to be a bit less rigid than using a backing track. I myself would like this type in addition to my 2 edps and repeater.. as I would like to chuck in .. oh I dont know.. "A Day in the life " perhaps after 45 minutes of bleeping scraping noises...

... maybe what you were really asking, is.. "Why doesnt it do everything?" ... and THATS a good question!!!

MArk

--
www.markfrancombe.com
http://vimeo.com/user825094