Re: Syncing Eigenharp Pico with Boss RC-50

Did you find out yet Kayla, Im exited for you!

I have one more Q, based you your response...

Lol! The one limitation of the Pico is (unlike the Tau/Alpha) there is no headphone out, meaning that a metronome or drumbeat is required to keep in time. You do have to choose a loop length of one, two, four, eight bars etc. You are able to remove elements from the loop as you can hear at about 2:50 here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaPlx-7Vqw4&feature=channel, where I switch off the piano and bass, which then return at the end of the song.

OK but presumably i could loop an audio loop into say an EDP... from the pico, then the edp would send midi clock out, Then the pico would be able to record in synch.. correct?
That way I dont need to hear a drumloop... or click?

Mark.xxx

--
www.markfrancombe.com
http://vimeo.com/user825094