Re: Macbook Pro 2.26GHz OK for Audio Recording?

On Feb 25, 2010, at 9:07 AM, Paul Richards wrote:

I know more memory is better, generally speaking. I was going with the MB Pro configured with 2GB memory. What the be an issue in the immediate future? I know t

I just bought a 13" MBP with a 2.53 GHz processor. It comes standard with 4 GB of memory. I think you might consider doing the same. It's worth the extra cash for the extra processor speed and memory, imho.

Jeff