Re: Digitech JamMan and loss of signal

I don't notice any signal loss and you can set it up to actually boost your signal if you want to so it shouldn't be an issue.

PJ

-----Original Message-----
From: Petri Lahtinen <aikuinen@gmail.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Thu, Feb 25, 2010 2:14 am
Subject: Digitech JamMan and loss of signal

I know that the forementioned pedal is not the looper pedal in any professional way, but.
I was wondering, just to ask from other JamMan users, that how much do you notice it affecting the guitar signal?
It never promised to be a true-bypass pedal, though. Not sure but there arent any looping pedals out there with true-bypass?

Are there any workarounds for this. Sorry if this is too amateur question to bother this list with.

--
Petri