Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 14:12:08 -0500
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
From: cazwicky@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Rang III reviews

I hope that you realize that this is only an issue on the first loop, any overdub will be seamless over the 'splice point'.
All loopers do this to some degree, otherwise you would have a nasty "click" or "pop" over the splice point.

"I would note however, the Boomerang does a ramp up and down of the volume of the loop where the end and beginning meet. "
ughhhhh~~~

You're kidding.  That alone may be enough for me to not buy this.

I was so psyched!  Small footprint, ease of setup, I thought I could get away from the Echoplex which I think is a great tool but a wee bit overkill for live performances.

Plish