Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 19:22:00 +0100
Subject: Re: Arve Henriksen - Arild Andersen - looping (youtube)
From: eterogenus@gmail.com
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

Beautifull !
The beginning reminds me Arild's set at the Y2K7: a great sense of melody, his playing is a conversation just like on this video.

Thanks for posting it

fabio
2010/2/21 rune fagereng <rune_fagereng@yahoo.no>
Hi

Arild Anderse looping, with Arve Henriksen and Elin Rosseland.

Rune F.

Bruker du Yahoo!?
Lei av spam? Yahoo! Mail har den beste spambeskyttelsen
http://no.mail.yahoo.com

Do you want a Hotmail account? Sign-up now - Free