Re: Looperlative & Novation Remote Zero?

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 9:17 PM, Mark Hamburg <mark@grubmah.com> wrote:
> On Feb 22, 2010, at 1:05 AM, Sjaak Overgaauw wrote:
> How did you use the Korg Nano since it seems to only have USB
>connectivity?

Hi Mark,
You are right, can't use the Nano directly. But I also use a Mac and
my Motu Ultralite has midi out which is connected to the LP1. I have
been looking for a USB to midi out adapter but haven't find it, but
otherwise the Nano could be a great controller for volume and feedback
etc.
--
Sjaak Overgaauw
http://premonitionfactory.com/