Re: Ambient friendly USA college radio...

This is a great kind of resource to share with other "fringe" type musicians, or so I think.

Perhaps we could all share where we get airplay, whether it be am/fm/web based/physical locations that play cds/singles, etc?  Seems it could be beneficial for all.

-nn
happyhumans.org