Re: SoftStep - almost ultimate MIDI foot control pedal board

Hey Todd, that would be neat! We should suggest that they also
manufacture a BlueTooth Receiver/MIDI Socket! Would be useful when not
putting a computer at the other end of the "virtual MIDI cable".

Their battery power metering gadget is also a very useful thing, BTW.
I have to buy all new batteries before every gig so the Batt-O-Meter
could would soon pay for itself in my rig ;-)

Per