ncline dvd/eh16ddl/dream pedal

stan-MUCHO thanks on pting out the new nels cline dvd-i just ordered it. the perfect bday gift for me this month. can't wait to see more of him in action-and w/ painting in the background....

thanks for the info on fripp & eh16ddl...interesting....

i will do some more checking w/ the electrical engineer student about the whacked out randomizer multi-effects pedal...to see it's plausibilty and w/ a student's time,etc...

as for dream pedals--i've been going to town w/ the guyatone md3 and my digitech dl8, making little loops and playing w/ them-i've done more looping in the last few weeks than i ever did w/ my boss rc20 when i had it for a yr, honestly i think the only time i used the rc20 was when i made my videos for PATV....something about the md3 that i just love, probably b/c it's simple. and i was also messing around w/ short loops w/ it, then further processing it w/ my roland ef303-mainly the slicer thing in it. crazy stuff.....i'm also awaiting a korg kaoss pad 2---i did love the mini kp i got back in dec, but had some issues w/ it, so decided to try the kp2. it's almost like christmas in feb for me....nuts...
and then this talk of the "DREAM PEDALS"-damn it seems like gear heaven....oh well...
guess i should focus more....
s---