Re: dream pedal

Been there, done that, to the fullest extent beyond some folks' wildest imaginations.  I don't want to have to touch or look at a computer while performing, boot it up, launch software, connect wires to it, setup it up, pack it around, find a table for it, maintain it, hook up the interface, etc.  Pressing a button on a foot pedal is bad enough and distracts my attention  from the music and those I am playing with. :)

Kris