my version of "Helter Skelter" using the mathons plugin

Hi gang,
heres my version of Helter Skelter i arranged produced played and sang a
while ago,i played a minor guitar backward loop at the begining as an
intro and at the very end i used the great Matthias/Andy chop pitch
mathons plugin creation for that "warped" vinyl sound,now that really came
out of my complete incompetence and ignorance about the plugin,i was
trying it out and it just happened by mistake so i left it that way;-)
just thought id share it with you

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

cheers
Luis