Re: guyatone md3 delay (variaspeed) // K Hartung's "Fragments"

Wow, thanks Scott! I can't recall what I was using on that CD, but I think it was mostly steel string acoustic.

BTW, I still have my laptop and gear. I decided to keep it as a recording devise, and an excellent one at that with the Fireface 400. So, if I ever decided to go back to the laptop for my guitar, the system is there waiting for me in the background.

Right now I am playing an Eastman "Uptown" hollowbody archop.  For the money, it is an excellent jazz guitar, but I plan to upgrate in a few months. I am thinking of a Gibson Wes Montgomery L5....not sure. Tons of luthiers building archopts out there, but it is hard to trust them all...some are making "pretty" guitars for rich guys, that don't have the greatest tone.

The new Sadowsky LS-17 looks really cool too, even if it is plywood.

Kris