scott hansen's loop-based improv show #3

here's a link:

http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/28102613

to my latest, show i turned in to our local patv, show #3 (has funny puppet snippets too).

i think i did it over  a yr ago, and it sat in my studio, never got around to delivering it.
playing my last headless guitar (which is now dismantled and awaits to be turned into my next guitar project). i 'm using pedal wise: zoom g2-digitech rp150-boss dd7-behringer tweakalizer-boss rc20-out to my kustom 12A tube amp.

enjoy....
s---
www.myspace.com/scotthansen