Anyone buy a Boomerang III lately?

I was awaiting the unit which I paid for (via eBay from a vendor selling the 'Rang III's) around 1-28-10. When I inquired, I was told:

(It has not yet shipped..htey are currently in production at boomerang and due to ship end of this week i am told..no dealers have them untill then..originally they were due on the 29th on jan but it changed..i was sure i emailed you..if you can hang in there it will be woth it for the free included items..sorry again for the delay.)

I was wondering why they are selling gear they don't have and accepting payment. Strange.

Paul