Re: Everyday Looper - A Looper for the iPhone/iPod Touch

Oh No!

When 2 looping developers spread the knowledge and love, who knows what will happen? We may end up with SooperLooper! (uhhh....wait that happened already.....).

how about SuperDuperLooper? And then on to World Domination!

Thanks for your thoughts about my looper :p. That's really valuable for me, given your experience with SooperLooper :D. Haven't tried out ThumbJam yet, but have seen the videos and the concept seems very well mastered, and it just sounds really good ! Very nice use of sampled instruments.
.
.
.