Re: Continuum

GREAT Links guys!  I'm encouraged.

Thanks so much,

On Feb 14, 2010, at 5:23 AM, Rainer Straschill wrote:

richard sales schrieb:
The only hesitation I have is I turn 62 very soon.  Do I have time to learning something so new? Maybe.  It's like planting a tree that will take ten or twenty years to get big enough to see.
Some time ago, there was this guy here on the list who obviously worked on the development of the continuum and plays one:
http://www.marksmart.net/instruments/continuum/continuum.html

His last post dates from 2008 or so, but you may try contacting him via email - I remember him usually taking the time to give clear advice when asked for.

        Rainer

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs