Re: OT SF gig spam William Taylor Prichard Trio with Stu Hamm - bass and Rick Walker - drumset

Congrats Rick,

Wish I could be there to hear you guys.
Sounds like a really great combination.
Interested in hearing your glitch pedal.
Have a good one.

Andre

http://barbadosguitar.com/wordpress
http://twitter.com/AndreDonawa