re: Cool, Affordable, Contact Mics!

Hey Steve,
Thanks so much for forwarding the link to Crank Sturgeon's really
wonderful and creative site.

I had so much fun perusing it and am going to buy several things from him
because of your recommendation.

I have always made my own contact mics
out of Radio Shack Peizo Buzzers,  some line chord,  a female 1/4" plug
and some Liquid Handle latex covering and some truly lame soldering skills,
 but it costs well over $10 to make one,  takes time and the time it takes
to go purchase parts.

$20 for PLUG UGLY contact mic is a steal given all of that.

Okay,  thanks,  finding this site tonight just made my day.

Running some of this stuff through my newly invented Walker Manual
Glitch Pedal,
Boss Slicer and a host of fuzzes/distortions/feedback and filtering
effects boxes
is going to provide hours of creative fun.

yours,  Rick Walker

Once again,   check out Crank Sturgeon's creative, chaotic and noisy
world here and
buy some stuff from him.

http://cranksturgeon.com/PIEZOCRANK.html