pedalboard for pedals and rack effects

hi gang,
Im looking for a system that has a section for all my pedals but also for
my rack EDPs all on the pedaboard to have in front of me, sort of like a
folding rack,is there such a thing? this would solve running so many
cables to the rack from my pedalboard and always looking for a table to
sit my rack on,plus i can shoegaze them all at once;-)
thanx
cheers

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom