Re: Repeater

Hallo Rainer

> All of those MIDI clock issues have been addressed in the OS2.0 software
> update - but I didn't find time to toy with that.
You should. I searched for a long long time for a looper that does
reliable act as MIDI-Slave and handles all jitter or tempo changes of
external clocks without any troubles, the repeater does. Do you know any
other hardware looper that does timestretching as a clock slave that
smooth as the repeater?

To my opinion all loopers are intended for solo artist. As soon as you
have to play in a dependency on other musicians regarding clock and
tuning, then you are lost with all other hardware loopers which I
checked out.

Name another looper which can do this: prerecorded Loop on SD Card, your
clarinetist is 40 cent to high. No trouble: press "pitch", turn up by 40
cent, press pitch again, your done - in real time while playing!

Florian