Re: A multi channel looper

Hi James,

I've been doing exactly that for several years now. just get yourself
a small mixer, or whatever size you need, that has an effects loop, or
you can send your main outs through the looper and then on to your
main mixing board. I've had quite favorable results using the RC 50
but more recently have been going the computer route and running
everything through mobius. I believe you'll find there are quite a few
different solutions, you just need to sit down and figure out exactly
what your needs for the looper are and then allow yourself some extra
features for your own future development.

Good luck,

Paul Haslem
www.dulcify.ca
Ontario, Canada