Can I sell a cheap EDP?

Hi everyone,

Since I’m new here and don’t quite know what is cracking yet , is it okay to send an e-mail about my EDP for sale?

I would prefer it to go to someone who will actually use it to preform and promote our art. There are too few of these left in nice shape for them to accumulate dust in a closet. I figured, “what could possibly be a better venue than here?”

I’m wanting to get rid of it fast so I can buy the more shallow boomerang III for stereo work. This means I am willing to sell it quite cheap.  I’m not including any info about it because if it is in fact a faux pax to do business on here, I don’t want to squirm my advertisement into an e-mail in the guise of a question.

Please advise as to whether or not I can do this or just e-mail me personally if you are interested in a good deal on an echoplex and I will give you my telephone number for further discussion.

Ace