Re: Artists?

Wonderful, thanks a lot Fabio_A !

-Petri-

2010/2/9 Fabio_A <eterogenus@gmail.com>
Hi Ace and Petri,
this is a large community involving member from all over the world and the best place where to be if you use looping in your setup.

For World-Wide Index of Loop Artists check here:
http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/profiles.cgi

Or you can surf in the mailing list archive to get answers to your questions.
http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/wilma/LDarchive

Enjoy

-fabio
www.eterogeneo.com