Re: OT: Power PC Laptop

I have a HP DV7-2040US, not quite as rockin' as that one but still
pretty darn nice. I love it but my main problem is that a lot of
effects and softsynths don't seem to be optimized for multi-core
processing yet... the difference between this laptop and my old
single-core AMD laptop in apps like Ableton Live and Fruity Loops is
very minimal, which sucks. As far as everything else goes, it flies.