Re: Repeater for Sale

I think you are asking for trouble since you are asking if you are
asking for trouble. To not get into trouble you would need to
understand, and act according to, that each MIDI device has to be set
to listen to the MIDI channel you are sending its control data through
by the FCB1010 pedalboard. If sticking to that knowledge you simply
have to connect stuff for appropriate signal paths and set the needed
conditions. If you are not used to do things systematically a good
trick is to follow the signal path - both in audio streaming and
control data.

Sorry, but I don't know what to answer a question like "is it easy to....".

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com