Re: 64 bit Logic 9/Mainstage testers sought

I'm running Logic 9 with Snow Leopard 64-bit, and am just getting into
Mainstage 2.  I am unfamiliar with your product, but I'd be willing to
participate.  What are your requirements?

Currently I'm using Logic/Mainstage to control my Echoplex Digital Pro.

Best,
-Matt

On this day of the year of our Lord 2/4/10 12:59 AM, the very honorable
"Os"
<os@collective.co.uk> sent this tasty morsel whilst trifling:

--
Matthew J. Pogue