Re: OT Which Desert Island Stomp Box Pedal in each Category Would youChoose

So you help them steer clear of the bs on the web by using the web to solicit opinions? Wha....?
Forgive me if you are not the person who started this thread, but if you are charging a person hard earned money and then posting this question to god knows who, you are ripping your client off.

Really, I don't mean to be harsh. But my bullshit detector is off the charts. How do you tell a client what is good? If he asks about an overdrive pedal,  do you have a list of bad ones? Because I assure you, somebody somewhere has made a beautiful recording with just about anything out there.

Seriously, nice work if you can get it. But lets be honest, every single person posting on any forum is just as full of shit as the next guy. Myself included. But I would NEVER ask for money about something so subjective.

Chris