Re: OT Which Desert Island Stomp Box Pedal in each CategoryWould you Choose

Hi Rick,

What I'm using is:

*DISTORTION/FUZZOVERDRIVE/FEEDBACK/SUSTAIN:*
Can't have just one!

Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Bixonic Expandora (most recent reissue)
Dallas-Arbiter Fuzz Face

*PHASER*

Moogerfooger MF-103 12 stage phaser

*COMPRESSOR

JangleBox

*DIGITAL DELAY

Boss DD3, DD6 and DD-20 (I'd pick the DD-20 if limited to one)

*ANALOGUE DELAY*

Moogerfooger MF-104

?*WAH WAH*

Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon (hyper adjustable!)

Chris