Re: a great iphone looper [thumbjam]

Da: Zoe Keating <info@zoekeating.com>
Data: 03 febbraio 2010 05.55.01 GMT+01.00
Oggetto: Re: a great iphone looper [thumbjam]

and all the cello samples in there are me ;-)

the very first sound I tried with Thumb Jam was the cello, and it is absolutely amazing

I studied cello just one year when I was a kid.... still in love with that.
If only at the Conservatory of Milan they'd know how to teach it to a kid (and my teacher was the first cello of La Scala in that period...).

Greetings from a long time lurker of your music, Zoe .)

b:k