Re: OT Which Desert Island Stomp Box Pedal in each Category Would you Choose

*DISTORTION/FUZZOVERDRIVE/FEEDBACK/SUSTAIN:*
Skreddy Mayo - Big muff clone that is simply the best available

*CHORUS*
EHX Polychorus - Lots of fun noise making

*FLANGER*
Foxrox - TZF Paradox
*
PHASER*
Blackout Effectors Whetstone - Small Stone clone with loads of tweaking
options

*COMPRESSOR*
?
*
DIGITAL DELAY*
Eventide Time Factor
*
ANALOGUE DELAY*
Moog MF 104z
*
PITCH SHIFTER*
Boss Ps-3 - though I have not tried the pitchfactor yet so that might
pip it to the post

*TREMELO
Lightfoot labs Goatkeeper

*WAH WAH*